April 7, 2020
Thank you for your participation and/or interest in participating in 5G Free California’s On-Line Zoom Meeting on 4/2/20 where we discussed legal strategies and action plans in place to stop the accelerated pace of the 5G rollout during the Corona Pandemic as well as investigating ways we can support these efforts.
We apologize for those of you who were unable to get on the call due to glitches with Zoom, and would like to reassure you that those issues have been resolved for future meetings.
In the interest of ensuring that the critical information provided on that call is shared as broadly as possible, we are making the call recording and additional resources available to those who participated or registered, as well as those on the mailing list for 5G Free California, 5G Free Santa Barbara, Moms Across America, and International groups that sent out the meeting notice. Feel free to share this information with others who might be interested.
DROPBOX FOLDER w/ AUDIO FILE (.mp3)
LISTEN TO WEBINAR RECORDING ON SOUNDCLOUD
We welcome your participation in future meetings and actions and encourage those of you who are interested to sign up for our list at www.5gFreeCalifornia.org. We can also be found on Facebook: 5G Free California and 5G Free Topanga and Beyond and on Instagram: 5GFreeCA
Finally, all of the lawsuits described during the call need financial support, and we hope you will choose to donate so we can have the best chance of winning. Combined, these lawsuits, if successful, will go a long way toward stopping the 5G roll-out, and creating more responsible standards for exposure to RFR/EMFs.
Following are links to lawsuits with donation information:
- 5G Free California (Topanga Litigation challenging local cell towers and small cells)
- Healthy Heavens Trust Initiative (challenging deployment of 50,000 satellites and 1 million ground receivers)
- Children’s Health Defense vs FCC Litigation Fund (challenging fraudulent FCC “safety” guidelines)
- The Irregulators vs FCC Litigation Fund (clawing back $Trillions stolen from taxpayers by Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, et al, through fraudulent accounting practices and cross-subsidies)
- Empowering Local Communities Initiative (challenging 5G deployment in more local communities)
For further descriptions
We have also included resources from the call below:
- J Sandri for 5G Cal and Healthy Heavens Trust Initiative_April 2 2020.pdf
- Wireless Power Transfer
- The work of Olle Johnansson
- World Radiocommunications Conference 2019
- Harry Lehmann warns Senator Dianne Feinstein re: Threat from 5G
- 9th Circuit Court decision reversing dismissal of a site license protest
- Square Kilometer Array
- Is There a Link Between COVID-19 and 5G? | Kate Kheel
From Dafna Tachover
- 3-22-20 Governor Newsom: Please Do Not Deploy 5G / Wireless Installations in Our Schools During Quarantine!
- Tell Your Municipality to Pass an Emergency Ordinance to Stop Deployment of 5G During Quarantine (site will send a letter on your behalf)
- What You Should Know About 5G Satellites—How Musk’s Sci-Fi Dreams Are Becoming Our Living Nightmare
- SUCCESS! CHD Forced FCC to Publish in Federal Register, Blocking It from Dismissing Lawsuits
- How to Make Remote Learning Safe for Your Children During COVID-19 Quarantine
From Paul McGavin
- 3/2/20 Radio Interview
- How a City Council can deny towers and not get sued
Thanks again. Together we will prevail in creating a healthy planet for all living beings, and we appreciate each of you for your caring and activism during these challenging times.
Sincerely and with appreciation,
Julie Levine and Marin Lutz
5G Free California
5G Free Santa Barbara
Ben Levi and the rest of the 5G Free Team