We have assembled a group of thousands of people working in coalition with groups in other cities. Our group started as 5G Free Topanga, and quickly expanded to include the San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, Los Angeles, and Ventura. We currently have active members in the following locations:
- Topanga, Malibu, and Pacific Palisades
- Santa Monica, West LA, Venice, and Marina Del Rey
- Downtown Los Angeles and Boyle Heights
- Atwater Village and Glendale
- San Fernando Valley from Encino to Chatsworth
- Simi Valley
- Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Hidden Hills
- Agoura Hills, Westlake, and Oak Park
- Thousand Oaks and Moorpark
- Santa Barbara
- …and many groups in Northern California.
We are reaching out to Stop 5G groups organizing in many more communities throughout California. We are also part of the international networks 5G Crisis and Stop 5G International.
Dafna Tachover, internationally renowned attorney working on this issue, is a member of our group, as is Jerry Day, creator of the Smart Meter videos. Our group includes EMF Remediation Experts, Building Biologists, Electrical Engineers, and Health Care Providers. Our strategies include lawsuits, legislative outreach, and community outreach and education in the form of monthly public protests, tabling and flyering, film screenings, fundraising events with local performers, featured speakers at our well-attended monthly meetings, and now national and international video conference calls to build a mass movement.