Next Meeting ~ Thursday, November 5
7 pm – 9 pm at the Inn of the Seventh Ray
Stopping the Roll-Out in Topanga
We hope you can join us in person on Thursday, November 5,
7pm – 9pm at the Inn of the Seventh Ray!!!
This is a special mailing for Topanga residents, many whom we have not seen since the pandemic began. We are back, and Lucy is eager to welcome us back at the Inn of the Seventh Ray. The Nov 5th meeting is devoted to stepping up our local strategies to stop the roll out. This information will be helpful to surrounding communities as well. We are keeping the agenda short to have time to re-connect and share sweets and beverages.
Our tentative agenda includes:
* Challenging Installations – a How to Guide Including
role-plays with Brian Planas who has successfully
stopped a Topanga installation.
* Our letter to the Supervisors signed by 100 Topanga
residents including 30 business leaders and next steps
* Sign and Banner Campaign
* Topanga Town Council Update and Next Steps
* Lawsuit status and ADA identification needs
* LA RICS/SaddlePeak (and Decker) towers status
* Malibu Ordinance Status and Next Steps
* Treasurer’s Report and Funding Needs
We will be learning how to challenge local installations and strategizing on next steps to stop the roll out here in Topanga, including ramping up our lawsuit. This information will be useful to surrounding communities as well. We are hopeful that you will join us and help us spread the word to other local residents.
Please join us after the meeting for a dessert and drink reception. We will be saying farewell to Dafna, who is leaving Topanga after living here and working with us for over a year. She will also share highlights from the lawsuit against the FCC she has filed with Childrens Health Defense and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Date and Time: Thursday, November 5, 7 pm
Place: Inn of the Seventh Ray,
128 Old Topanga Canyon Rd, Topanga, CA 90290
Valet parking $6 or park on Topanga Canyon Blvd and walk over.
Note: There is a requirement that we wear masks when not eating or speaking. We want to be respectful so that the Inn does not have problems with the Health Department.
December Meeting: Thursday, December 3
Future: General Action Meetings will be held on the first Thursday
of each month until the 5G Roll-out is stopped!
Note: We do plan to continue to host Zoom meeting calls on
subjects useful to people working on a local level to stop the
proliferation of wireless infrastructure in their communities.
Our featured speakers for October were:
Andrew J. Campanelli began his legal career as a litigator in 1992. Since then he has handled over 3,000 civil cases, and he has litigated over 1,000 cases to conclusion. His law practice specialties include representation of local governments seeking to regulate the installations of wireless facilities, defending local governments in actions commenced under the Telecommunications Act of 1996, and representation of civic associations and homeowners seeking to oppose the irresponsible placement of cell towers or wireless facilities.
Susan Clarke has a 10-year, post-masters background at the Harvard School of Public Health, with legal training on the side, and 30 years’ experience in RF/microwave radiation bioeffects health advocacy at the federal, state and local levels. She has averted many antenna and tower construction projects and has authored legislation toward the banning of geoengineering for all 50 states and the federal government.
Paul G of Scientists for Wired Technology (S4WT) assists advocacy efforts that seek to make effective, lasting changes to federal, state and local laws, regulations and practices that will protect people and other living organisms from the hazards of RF/MW — advocacy rooted in scientists’ research of the hazards of RF Microwave Radiation. S4WT has helped to defeat state Wireless Telecommunications Facilities (WTFs) deployment bills, improve local telecom ordinances and stop cell tower installations in CA, OR, ID, IL, TN, NY and other states.
Recording link coming soon!
Archive Recording of our September 2020 Meeting
Scott Compton on Measuring and Protecting / Shielding Against EMR/EMF
Our September 3 meeting featured Scott Compton. Scott is an Electromagnetic Specialist, Health Coach, former biologist at Stanford University, writer of multiple books and blogs, and a creator of EMF Warriors. His company, Lifestyle Hygiene, is a great resource for investigating 5G sources, wireless, and other EMFs in homes and offices. He has specialized knowledge of frequencies, circadian biology, epigenetics, quantum mechanics, ketogenic diets, intermittent fasting, cold thermogenesis, and the latest mitochondrial-related scientific literature. Scott lowers the EMFs in homes and offices with a wide range of EMF meters and tools to diagnose environments. He also consults directly with doctors and scientists on the latest research findings. He measures Dirty Electricity (DE), RF/Microwave Frequencies, Electric and Magnetic fields (including sweeping fields across landscapes), and stray voltage. Scott is also an internet podcaster and an Influencer in scientific circles.
Click here for the archived recording of our September 3, 2020 meeting.
Archive Recording of our August 2020 Meeting
Featuring Dafna Tachover Speaking on
Clearing Up the Confusion About 5G
If you are not clear about what 5G is and isn’t, what technologies and frequencies are being used and by whom, and what the difference is between 5G, 4G, and other technologies, consider listening to this recording. Dafna answered many questions.
Dafna Tachover is one of the attorneys working on Childrens Health Defense v. the FCC, along with Robert F Kennedy Jr and Scott McCollough. Dafna also has a background in military communications and is well-versed on the technologies of wireless telecommunications and the associated radio-frequency microwave radiation.
Click here for the archived recording of our August 6, 2020 meeting.
Video Archive: Learning from the Successes of Others ~ Recent Local Wins against Telecom
Recorded Thursday, July 9th, 2020
Our July 2020 meeting was entirely devoted to presentations and Q&A about winning the battle to halt 5G and other wireless infrastructure roll-outs. Our panel of presenters included:
- Paska Ann of Easton, Connecticut, who was successful in getting her town to pass a moratorium to stop the 5G roll-out until health and safety studies have been completed.
- Kelly Marcotulli of Ashland, Oregon, who formed Oregon for Safer Technology and recently defeated a planned AT&T 105-foot mono-pine cell tower in the center of town and in close proximity to a pre-school, an elementary school, a middle school, university dorms, and many residences.
- Debra Greene, PhD of Keep Your Power, from Maui, Hawaii, who has beat back two towers and has powerful action strategies to share.
- Paul G of Scientists for Wired Tech, who has successfully supported stopping cell tower installations and upgrades in several San Francisco Bay area communities as well as Hawaii.
Click here to view the edited video of the meeting. We apologize for the interruptions to the live meeting. It won’t happen again.
Ask The Lawyers ~ Video Archive
Below is the video recording from our monthly meeting of May 7th, 2020. This was a global online event organized by 5G Free California.
The first half hour of the meeting is devoted to updates from our working teams and our sister groups, which is interesting because we are supporting several lawsuits in process and preparing for a couple more coming soon.
We had a great event because of your questions! Thank you to everyone who emailed us questions and typed them into the Q&A window. The “Ask the Lawyers” event begins at 30 minutes into the recording.
Again, we extend our gratitude to these excellent attorneys for participating in the panel discussion that made this event such a hit!
- Scott McCollough, winning Attorney on The Irregulators lawsuit against the FCC, and co-counsel, with Robert F Kennedy Jr and Dafna Tachover, on Children’s Health Defense vs the FCC
- Andrew Campanelli, winning Attorney against big Telecom companies, stopping deployment of many cell towers
- Mark Pollock, Attorney, Telecom plus
- Ariel Strauss, Attorney, many Telecom cases
We’re hosting the video on BitChute because we can’t yet upload long videos to YouTube, so give it a moment to buffer before pressing play.
Agenda for This Meeting
- Welcome / Introductions – 2 minutes
- Local Updates – First Half-Hour
- Legal, Fundraising, and City Planning Reports – 5 minutes
- Local Updates: Boyle Heights, Simi Valley – 5 minutes
- Sister Group Reports: Zen Honeycutt (Moms Across America) and Mandy Jacobs (United Issues Reform) – 3 minutes each
- Dafna Tachover with an update on Children’s Health Defense vs FCC and the OTARD Rule Ex Parte Letter
- Global Day of Action: Stop 5G International – 2 minutes
- Featured Speaker Panel: Ask The Lawyers – 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
These are the first two lawsuits we are supporting:
Children’s Health Defense v. FCC—To compel the FCC to adopt biologically-based exposure guidelines, in addition to enforcing its present thermal standard in ways that will be protective of children and other vulnerable populations. Robert F Kennedy Jr is the Director of Children’s Health Defense and lead counsel on this lawsuit. See full press release here.
Satellite Lawsuit v. FCC—To mandate the FCC to follow existing international and federal procedures in developing, in collaboration with other concerned federal agencies, a comprehensive plan and rules governing its program to approve 50,000+ low orbit satellites and 1 million+ earth stations; and to do this in a way that will safeguard national security, comply with international law, protect the heavens from commercial exploitation and despoliation, and ensure the safety of local communities. Julian Gresser leads an international team of veteran attorneys. Read more about the Healthy Heavens Trust Initiative.
Thank you to everyone who bid and bought goods and services in our first ever online silent auction! Please contact the provider to collect your winnings. And thank you to everyone who donated a good or service for the auction.
Did You Know 5G Is Hazardous to Your Health
and the Health of Future Generations?
If you are completely new to the idea that 5G is not as great as it’s sold to be in mainstream media reports and advertisements, start here:
Actions You Can Take to Help Stop the 5G Roll-out
Here are the most urgent actions:
- Sign Petition to White House to Stop Deployment of 5G in the USA (needs 100,000 signatures by May 15!!!)
- Sign Petition to Pope Francis calling for independent studies and a moratorium on installing wireless antennas in church steeples
- Click to send letters to your elected officials demanding a freeze on the 5G roll-out during the COVID-19 quarantine
- Look over the Take Action menu on this website, and the Suggested Actions on Stop 5G International.org