Next Meeting Thursday, August 6, 2020
Featuring Dafna Tachover Speaking on
Clearing Up the Confusion About 5G
If you are not clear about what 5G is and isn’t, what technologies and frequencies are being used and by whom, and what the difference is between 5G, 4G, and other technologies, consider joining us. We will try to answer all your questions.
Dafna Tachover is one of the attorneys working on Childrens Health Defense v. the FCC, along with Robert F Kennedy Jr and Scott McCollough. Dafna also has a background in military communications and is well-versed on the technologies of wireless telecommunications and the associated radio-frequency microwave radiation.
Video Archive: Learning from the Successes of Others ~ Recent Local Wins against Telecom
Recorded Thursday, July 9th, 2020
Our July 2020 meeting was entirely devoted to presentations and Q&A about winning the battle to halt 5G and other wireless infrastructure roll-outs. Our panel of presenters included:
- Paska Ann of Easton, Connecticut, who was successful in getting her town to pass a moratorium to stop the 5G roll-out until health and safety studies have been completed.
- Kelly Marcotulli of Ashland, Oregon, who formed Oregon for Safer Technology and recently defeated a planned AT&T 105-foot mono-pine cell tower in the center of town and in close proximity to a pre-school, an elementary school, a middle school, university dorms, and many residences.
- Debra Greene, PhD of Keep Your Power, from Maui, Hawaii, who has beat back two towers and has powerful action strategies to share.
- Paul G of Scientists for Wired Tech, who has successfully supported stopping cell tower installations and upgrades in several San Francisco Bay area communities as well as Hawaii.
Click here to view the edited video of the meeting. We apologize for the interruptions to the live meeting. It won’t happen again.
Ask The Lawyers Replay
Below is the video recording from our monthly meeting of May 7th, 2020. This was a global online event organized by 5G Free California.
The first half hour of the meeting is devoted to updates from our working teams and our sister groups, which is interesting because we are supporting several lawsuits in process and preparing for a couple more coming soon.
We had a great event because of your questions! Thank you to everyone who emailed us questions and typed them into the Q&A window. The “Ask the Lawyers” event begins at 30 minutes into the recording.
Again, we extend our gratitude to these excellent attorneys for participating in the panel discussion that made this event such a hit!
- Scott McCollough, winning Attorney on The Irregulators lawsuit against the FCC, and co-counsel, with Robert F Kennedy Jr and Dafna Tachover, on Children’s Health Defense vs the FCC
- Andrew Campanelli, winning Attorney against big Telecom companies, stopping deployment of many cell towers
- Mark Pollock, Attorney, Telecom plus
- Ariel Strauss, Attorney, many Telecom cases
We’re hosting the video on BitChute because we can’t yet upload long videos to YouTube, so give it a moment to buffer before pressing play.
Agenda for This Meeting
- Welcome / Introductions – 2 minutes
- Local Updates – First Half-Hour
- Legal, Fundraising, and City Planning Reports – 5 minutes
- Local Updates: Boyle Heights, Simi Valley – 5 minutes
- Sister Group Reports: Zen Honeycutt (Moms Across America) and Mandy Jacobs (United Issues Reform) – 3 minutes each
- Dafna Tachover with an update on Children’s Health Defense vs FCC and the OTARD Rule Ex Parte Letter
- Global Day of Action: Stop 5G International – 2 minutes
- Featured Speaker Panel: Ask The Lawyers – 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
These are the first two lawsuits we are supporting:
Children’s Health Defense v. FCC—To compel the FCC to adopt biologically-based exposure guidelines, in addition to enforcing its present thermal standard in ways that will be protective of children and other vulnerable populations. Robert F Kennedy Jr is the Director of Children’s Health Defense and lead counsel on this lawsuit. See full press release here.
Satellite Lawsuit v. FCC—To mandate the FCC to follow existing international and federal procedures in developing, in collaboration with other concerned federal agencies, a comprehensive plan and rules governing its program to approve 50,000+ low orbit satellites and 1 million+ earth stations; and to do this in a way that will safeguard national security, comply with international law, protect the heavens from commercial exploitation and despoliation, and ensure the safety of local communities. Julian Gresser leads an international team of veteran attorneys. Read more about the Healthy Heavens Trust Initiative.
Thank you to everyone who bid and bought goods and services in our first ever online silent auction! Please contact the provider to collect your winnings. And thank you to everyone who donated a good or service for the auction.
Did You Know 5G Is Hazardous to Your Health
and the Health of Future Generations?
If you are completely new to the idea that 5G is not as great as it’s sold to be in mainstream media reports and advertisements, start here:
Actions You Can Take to Help Stop the 5G Roll-out
Here are the most urgent actions:
- Sign Petition to White House to Stop Deployment of 5G in the USA (needs 100,000 signatures by May 15!!!)
- Sign Petition to Pope Francis calling for independent studies and a moratorium on installing wireless antennas in church steeples
- Click to send letters to your elected officials demanding a freeze on the 5G roll-out during the COVID-19 quarantine
- Look over the Take Action menu on this website, and the Suggested Actions on Stop 5G International.org